Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bumbo Seat Rocks!!!

So there is this truly amazing invention out there for babies called the Bumbo Seat. www.bumboseat.com - I highly recommend everyone out there to get one!!! Kinsey has been wanting to sit up for a few weeks now - she is always straining her head forward and trying to sit up on her own and it's hard to play with her like that because we have to hold her with her back to our stomach to really support her and she gets frustrated. But this seat is awesome - it's this soft rubber and as long as your baby has good head control, probably around 2-3 months, she can sit up on her own in it! Kinsey loves it! It's perfect for her to sit in the kitchen with us while we cook, watch tv with us, play with her toys, or just sit and enjoy feeling like a big girl! Here she is watching Daddy wash bottles.

Oh yea, and this week we taught her how to read - she seems to like it:

So anyway, we love the Bumbo :-) Moving on with life...

We are having a bit of a rough week - Kinsey is learning to go to sleep on her own and she is great about it at night, still sleeping 10-12 hours, but during the day for naps, she is NOT giving in. So please pray for patience for us and a quick learning curve for Kinsey.

I forgot to post these pics sooner - last weekend we took pictures of Kinsey and her cousin Hailey (2 months old). Hailey is such a sweetheart and it was really good to get to spend time with her. You can tell their grandparents really enjoyed having them together for a long visit.

And here's a couple of cute shots of her laughing this week in her froggy onesie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay all kidding aside, she is the cutest thing ever!! I can't get over the way that she seems to pose for pictures, I'm thinking modeling, not that I want that kind of life for her but what a great stage Dad Douglas would be.Plus, I think I want one of those seats. Love ya'll.

Robert Hallam said...

Gerber eat your heart out.. We have a baby model on our hands in that first pic.