Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Grammy Visit

Good Wednesday everyone! We are having a great week. Grammy (Patty) is here for a visit and we are hosting a Backyard Bible Club for the church this week.
Grammy has to leave today to get back home and help Poppy put in a new pond, but she's helped out a lot this week so that we would have time to get the house ready for the Bible Club.

Kinsey discovered her toes this week - it's so fun to watch her play with them. She really prefers to be naked so she can grab individual toes, but she'll grab feet or toes while she's in her sleeper.

Her eyes are starting to change colors - there's quite a bit of brown coming out from her pupils, and now the blue is a really pretty blue-grey color.

It's so fun to watch her play with toys now - she loves her musical bunny from Aunt Cindy and Uncle Walter. And her barking dog from Mike and Marcie is always in her diaper bag for playing on the go.


So a while ago we had a big family celebration for my grandmother's 80th birthday. I finally got some pictures of the event. This is all Grammy's side of the family.

1 comment:

Marni said...

Gripe Water?? Where was that stuff when my girls were little? If it really cuts down on griping, I'm getting Lindsay some--she's SO good at being 15 and she's practically at pro level with the griping ;)

My short term memory is so bad these days--as a matter of fact, Lindsay calls me "short term" (see what I mean about being good at her job of being 15!--anyways, I'll say this now in case I forget to say it Monday. Happy Birthday Douglas!!! Hope it's a great one.

Kinsey, you are too cute playing with those toes!! Miss you guys :)