Hey everyone - hope you had a fun Halloween! We had a good time. Because it's been a crazy week around here, we decided to do a low-key Halloween. Kinsey had been telling everyone that she was going to dress-up as a Barista, so we put her costume on and took her one some errands. We had some returns at the Outlet mall and we decided that Halloween night was probably the best time to go since there wouldn't be too many people there and we were right. Some of the stores were doing trick-or-treating so Kinsey thought that was cool. Anyway, don't call CPS on us or anything for not giving her a proper Halloween - Kinsey had a fun night and that's all that matters :). Here she is in her authentic Starbucks garb, even down to the closed-toe black shoes :).

Tag was way excited about his first H-ween...

So many people around us have been sick lately - Nana was sick a couple of weeks ago and now Pops has the sinus junk as well. But Nana came and hung out for a bit on Thursday. So that morning, Kinsey woke up around 8:30 and talked for a little bit. I was feeding Taggart so I watched her play for a little bit on the monitor and got dressed. When I went in to get her up for breakfast, this is what I found...

Nana and I had to wake her up at like 11:15am! What on earth??? Who knows. But how cute is she??
Anyway, once she got up, Kinsey and Nana had a great time out on the playscape and in the backyard.




Here's Tag watching Kinsey and Nana play...


On Thursday night, Douglas and Nick kept all of the kids so Jada and I could go hang out at the hospital with Barie for a little while. Kinsey had an absolute blast on their trampoline. I'm not sure if Douglas' back will ever recover from the action.








Tag got to spend some time with big boy Leif - I'm sure he'll have a lot to learn from Leif as he gets older.

Here's Tag in his bath - he has such a great time, but I'm thinking he's getting pretty close to outgrowing the baby tub :)

So here's a few other fun things. Douglas brought home some sweet flowers this week and Kinsey was so excited about them! She loved smelling them and holding them.





On Friday morning, I got Kinsey up and told her we were going to visit Daddy at the church office. So we got her dressed all cute and she started telling me all of the things she needed to take with her. Pretty soon she needed a purse to carry it in and then that wasn't enough so she ended up loaded down with two bags of toys and friends. I was wondering where on earth she got it in her head that she needed to carry so much at one time, but I didn't get to finish the thought because I was caught up in carrying Tag's carseat, his diaper bag, Kinsey's diaper bag, my Children's Ministry bag, and my cup of iced tea :-)

Douglas washed Kinsey's hair last night. I should've known something was up when he came running in to get the camera. Afterwards, Kinsey came running to the living room naked with the camera case asking me to show her the pictures. Here you go...




And finally one more pic from last week when Ashley and Jordan and Payton were here. I stole this one from Ashley's blog. Kinsey loves Payton so much - it's practically impossible to get Kinsey to give a good old-fashioned smile for a picture anymore, but put Payton in a room and grab a camera and suddenly Kinsey was posing and grinning ear-to-ear!
1 comment:
LOVE the Barista costume! Too funny! And those bathtub pics (of each of your babies) are precious!
Post a Comment