Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Starbucks Christmas and some new clothes
Hi all! Well, as promised last week - here's me and Daddy at Starbucks after they decorated for Christmas.
This is me next to the Christmas Blend coffee display. My favorite thing to do is play with the coffee when I go visit. I pull the small ones off the front and pick up the big ones from the back row and then put them all back. It never gets old.
And this is a blurry picture of my other favorite thing at the store - the Christmas Bearistas! This is the girl one. They are really cuddly.
Daddy is so awesome - he bought me my very own Starbucks shirt and apron! I'm so official now!
So my Nana and Pops know how much I love Elmo and last week they brought me some fun Elmo clothes. I know you all think that it's really easy for Mommy to take my picture because there are so many of me smiling at the camera. But instead of just posting the final good one, Mommy wanted me to show you the "lead-up-to" photos. It usually goes something like this. I put on something cute and Mommy says, "Hey punkin, let me take your picture!" So then I get a perfect pose and just as she snaps, I look away like this...
So we re-position and she says something funny to make me laugh and then I do something like this...
So finally she resorts to a prop. This time it was Pops :-). So checkout my cool Elmo t-shirt!
And my cool Elmo jogging suit...
Well, that's all the pictures for now. Mommy's last day of work is tomorrow and she says I'm her new boss and I'm going to be a lot tougher work than her old one, BUT my kisses and hugs are better than a paycheck :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that's probably the cutest little girl in all of south Texas!
I will have to beg to differ with Mr. Burch, but I will give her second cutest girl!
Love your new clothes Kinsey, you are becoming the fashionista that Emma has turned out to be!
Hi. I found your blog from a friends and enjoy reading it. Congrats on staying home, you will love it.
stacy
Kinsey that is the coolest Starbucks t-shirt and apron ever!! And if they made that Elmo jogging suit in my size, I'd so be wearing it all the time! ;)
Hugs to you, mommy and daddy. Thank you for always posting such great pictures so we can see how big you're getting. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment