Friday, April 06, 2007

Bluebonnets and Baseball

Hi there everyone - we are a little behind on pictures - sorry for the delay!! This is obviously me in the bluebonnets. I wasn't really thrilled about pictures that day because I'd been in church a long time and I was tired. But the flowers were really pretty and I really wanted to pick them!! Here's me with Mommy and Daddy...Last weekend my Obi & CC came to visit. They are so cool - they took me to a baseball game at this awesome place called Dell Diamond. I got to watch the Round Rock Express play the Astros. I got to eat Chopped Beef BBQ and Chicken Fingers and Chili and Cheese and French Fries. Wow. My belly was really tight!!!
I figured out the game pretty quick and told them to hit home runs!
So then the next morning we were going to go to an Egg Hunt in our park. My CC got me this Easter outfit and Mommy made me put on a silly hat. But when we got to the park, they must've canceled the Egg Hunt because there was no one there and it was muddy. So then we decided to go to the Duck Pond park. I got to pet a really cute puppy and then we tried to feed the ducks but they weren't hungry so I ate some of their bread. We sat on a picnic blanket for a whileand then my Obi and my Daddy tried to terrorize my Mommy with a goose. Apparently she doesn't like flapping wings and squawking birds.
So then Daddy helped me climb a tree. I had a really good time with my Obi and CC - we also went to an outdoor mall called The Domain and that was really fun. I got to play in this water fountain and splash all over myself. I love when people come visit me!!!
So let's see what else has been going on lately. Well my Daddy took me shopping to Babies 'R Us to get my big girl carseat and while we were there, he got me some stylin' new shoes. Check me out. And here's me helping Daddy figure out my new seat - it's really pretty, huh??
And here's me going to a Hawaiian party with Mommy. Yes - Daddy bought me the sandals.


I have some really great news. My friends the McBrides (Kurt, Dionne, Emma, and Jacob) are finally moving here! They bought a house and they move in next Friday! They are here visiting this weekend and we are doing some fun stuff so I'll have Mommy post some pictures again soon.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

2 comments:

Keith Ferguson said...

She's a beautiful girl - amazing how fast they grow up, huh? I can't believe I just said that - I'm turning into my parents - ugh. Looks like you guys had great seats for the Express game - my invite must have got lost in the mail. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kinsey is growing up so fast!!!
Love,
Ashley