
Well you can probably tell, but Daddy gave me a bath the other night and really went to town on my hair.


I love chewing on my fish in the tub.


Mom came in the room and I was like "Umm - have you seen what Dad did to my hair???"

The other thing I like to do now is drink water in the tub. This cup was a little big...

So I got my smaller cup - this is the one I like to fill up and dump over the edge of the bathtub - Mom thinks that's really funny (not!).




Yea - I haven't really figured out the flow of the water yet and I get a little chokey sometimes :)
Then Daddy decided to land a plane on my head...

Ok, enough of bathtime. Now for bouncers. My friend Riley is so funny y'all - you should see her in this bouncy exersaucer. She bounces up and down like a rabbit!!! Riley is really funny and she moved closer to me so now I can see her more often.


This is me and Riley - we weren't cooperating with Mom and the camera but maybe next time she can get one of us smiling.

And this is me walking all around Riley's Mom Krista - she is really fun, too.

So now onto berets - I'm totally into hats this week. I want to put all of mine on and I'm putting all kinds of stuff on people's heads and calling them hats.

So here's me in one of my favorite hats. I was having some lunch...

That's Mommy and Daddy's leftover fajitas from dinner the night before - steak, onion and bell pepper. I really liked the steak fajita meat. Yummy!!!
And this picture doesn't have anything to do with a "b" word like the others, but it is a way cute outfit that my CC got me and Mommy wants to put up the picture.

So finally onto Baseball - my new friends Keirah and Aubryn and Leif (and their Mommy Jada and Daddy Nick) had tickets for the grass section at the Round Rock Express and we went with them last weekend. So much fun!!!

Here's Aubryn dancing - she is really funny!!!

Here's Nick with Leif and Daddy and me. Leif is just a baby so he was all wrapped up because it was windy. Mommy said he looked like he was from Star Wars. Nick has sunflower seeds in his mouth that's why he looks funny :)

And here's the whole Shock family. That's Keirah on the right with Jada, her Mommy. You already met Nick and Leif and Aubryn in the other pictures.

And this is a funny picture of Daddy flipping me on my back - it cracks me up.

Well - I've got to go now, it's bedtime and I've had a busy day so I'm whooped!
1 comment:
I love the fohawk. Wish my hair could do that. I still don't have very much on top but it is getting longer in the back. Mom says that I am getting a mullet, whatever that is.
Miss you cuz,
Hailey
Post a Comment