I am really having fun with baths - they are so fun, especially now that I have a ton of new bath toys. And now that I can get around whenever I want, I like to go into the bathroom and pull up on the side, look at my toys, and yell at Mommy that I'm ready to take a bath. Here's a shot of one time when it worked...

I also love books - I think Mommy told you a little bit about that in the last post, but I love board books! It's really fun to turn the pages...
And sometimes I like to read more than one at a time -
Another thing I really like is hanging out with my Daddy - he's tons of fun. Today he took me on some adventures and I got to see my Nana and Pops at their office. Here's me and Daddy watching some Wiggles on tv.
And finally, my new favorite snack is whole wheat toast. It's a total breeze to hold because it's just the right size for my hands. And I can work on it for a while before Mommy and Daddy grab the big pieces out of my mouth. 
Well, I guess that's all for now. I have to go to bed and get some more rest. I'll check back in soon with some more updates. I'm still playing hard-to-get about pictures of my new teeth - you can kind of tell in the first toast picture, but I'll get some more soon. Later!
2 comments:
Well, it looks as if the Wiggles hold about as much interest for daddy as they do for Kurt and I! What is it about those weird guys and their dinosaur friend that is so fascinating for toddlers?
really...i would have been so embarassed if my parents had posted naked pictures of me all over cyberspace...ya'll should know better than that
(almost our birthday)
Post a Comment