

Between Mommy and Daddy and my bunches of grandparents and friends, I sure do have a lot of really cool toys. They are all pretty fun, but my most favoritest thing to grab every day is Daddy's Starbucks logo on his shirts. I can't figure out how to get it off of there so I can try to eat it! I pull on it every day - for some reason it just never gets old!
So Friday and most of Saturday, Mommy and Daddy and me had some good family hang out time. Daddy wanted to put up the Christmas tree but Mommy talked him down :). We watched this really funny movie Saturday morning called RV. It was this Dad and he takes his family on an RV trip to Colorado and it's just really hilarious. At least I think so because Mommy and Daddy laughed a lot and they said someday we are going to take a trip in one of those.Then Saturday evening we went out to Nana and Pops to see the work they did in their courtyard. They put in some cool rocks and neat new plants. Mommy was busy taking pictures of me and Nana though and didn't get any of the rocks.
Pops and Nana have really cool flowers in their yard. I like the pretty colors and if I can just get close enough, I know they will taste really good.
So the best thing about Pops and Nana's house is the SWING!!! I just love that thing! It was kind of cold outside so Mommy put me in a warm sweater and this silly hat - whatever they want as long as I can swing!!!
And then I got to do my second favorite thing, which is play in the grass! It feels funny on my fingers and I like to crinkle the leaves and try to crawl. I got to play in the grass a lot this weekend (but I always had to wear a hat!).
So then when we came inside, we had some dinner and they put me in this fleece bear outfit that was super warm and cozy (even with the dippy hat)
and then Pops lit the fire outside on the patio so we all bundled up and went outside. It was really neat and I just stared at the flames for a long time. It was pretty cozy out there with the fire and a snuggly blanket. Hmmm - Mommy couldn't get the cute pics of me and Pops by the swing to upload, so she said she's going to post again, and it should go in right above this one.
Later peeps!!!
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment