In the meantime, Kinsey is getting lots of family time (and major spoiling!). Here's a shot of her and Aunt Crystal from yesterday:

And she's had some quality time with CC & Obi as well:


And here's a couple of pictures from last week that I forgot to post. The first is of her in a nightgown that was mine when I was a baby and the second is her laughing at her Daddy - he must be really tons of fun because she has a special smile just for him. And last Thursday she laughed for the very first time while he was playing with her. Nothing better than the sound of a baby laughing! And the third one is her sleeping on her side on the boppy - what would we do without the boppy??? That is the greatest invention ever! 


And here's our patriotic daughter - I pledge allegiance...
No comments:
Post a Comment