Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tag is 11 mos!

Happy 11 months Tag! We love you so much!!!

Here are some other pics from our photo shoot today :)

Despite our best efforts to prevent it, our little boy keeps growing up. He is now 11 months and counting (and wearing 18 month clothes) and he seriously could not be cuter.

Big accomplishments in the last month:
- He's very into saying "No, no, no, no" about things he knows he's not supposed to do. Mostly that involves a large paper lamp in our living room.
- His other words are "b-b-baaa" for ball and Mama, which is now always about me :).
- He's now 24 1/2 pounds and like I said, already wearing mostly 18 month clothing although I can squeeze him into a some 12 month things as well. We have been so blessed to get hand-me-downs from several friends and of course the grandmothers have come through with some precious outfits. I'm sure they'll fit for another week or so :-)
- His new nickname (courtesy Dionne) is the "An-TAG-onizer" which is fitting because he now seems to live to bug his sister. Anything she's playing with, he wants it. Anything she builds, he destroys :)
- He loves loves loves eating beans. Any kind of bean - black, kidney, pinto, etc. Carrots however, not so much as you can tell from the next picture. I left him for about 1 minute with a highchair tray containing carrots and kidney beans. I came back and he'd eaten the kidney beans and decided to show me what he thought of the carrots :)- He's starting to enjoy reading, especially the Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See book. - And he still has crazy-beautiful baby blues as you can see here... -The kid is into EVERYthing these days. The other day I was doing some work at the desk and he decided to get his own toys out of the hamper. How cute is that???

- Tag is crawling everywhere these days and the other day Kinsey decided to get down to his level and play chase. It was really cute and one of the rare times they played together where there was nothing of hers he could take away :) - Tag is getting very good at pulling up on things and practicing standing. So far he can't do it for long on his own, but he gets very proud of himself when he's upright. He did NOT like this hat though. I have lots more pictures to upload from recent adventures - will try soon.

No comments: