Thursday, September 18, 2008

More From Padre

Hey there everyone. Well, I'm losing the battle with trying to keep up with pictures. We're filling up our digital camera cards constantly, so I'm not going to post very many right now. I'll make a big slide show at the end so you can see a bunch of them all at once. In the meantime, I'll try to hit some highlights.
Today we went to the Zoo in Brownsville (almost ended up in Mexico due to our crazy GPS, we were literally turning just a few feet before the international bridge). It was super-fun, but I'll talk about it tomorrow - the pics are on another card across the room and frankly right now I'm too lazy to get up.
After the Zoo, we played at the beach some more and then it was naptime. After nap, Kinsey and Daddy went on an errand and came back with a blizzard for Kinsey :). Then we had some more beach fun - lots of playing in the water and searching for shells...

Even Tag got in on the fun - he seems to really like the beach :)Then the sun finally went down and it was crabbin' time. I wish our video camera had a night-vision setting. Watching Pops and Daddy chase down crabs with their light was the funniest thing I've seen in a really long time. Here's Kinsey and Daddy trying to coax a crab out of a hole...And now it's time to hit the sack. One last thing, here are two of my favorite pics from yesterday...

No comments: