Well, I haven't taken many pictures lately, but we are having a ton of fun with a new little video camera that is super easy to use. Because this blog site limits the amount of stuff you can upload, I'm going to tease you with a couple of videos and then give you links to YouTube to see more if you're interested.
So here's Tag doing some tricks:
-- Here he is saying "Hi" - no kidding :-)
So to save space, here come the links to youtube :)
Here's a video of him saying "oh": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yYH7ZBrknE
And here's an awesome one of him laughing at his Daddy (super-high cute factor!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7BCITOuZcA
It is such a huge blessing to have grandparents living so close to our kiddos. They love their Nana and Pops so much and they get to share so many special times together. But there are two other sets of grandparents that we don't get to see as often. They are not out of sight out of mind though. Last week we posted the video of Kinsey saying hi to her Obi and CC, here's a funny one of her saying she loves her Grammy and Poppi (and that they love her, too) :-) oh, that's milk on her face.
Here's Kinsey pretending to be a doctor with Tag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39JQFHKbSA
Here's a short one of Kinsey singing about how she loves to sing (a song she wrote by herself): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWUeMJKyVo
Here are a couple of Kinsey at an inflatable place on some slides:
Nemo bounce house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnKFWstByOs
Slide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FswCjUSLYig
Sesame Street slide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnfmFJLhkZI
And finally, tonight our church had an awesome celebration of all of the wonderful things God has done in our city and around the world this summer through our people. It's called Concert of Praise and it happens every summer at the conclusion of the Backyard Bible Clubs and Mission Trips. We have an awesome time of praise and worship music. This year was the first time our church, HCBC Round Rock North, was a participant and we were thrilled to be a part of it! There were lots of great songs, but here are some of the highlights:
Kinsey dancing at the beginning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48R4865lCjY
"All Over the World" with Douglas talking about the mission trips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mrxSzUvDcg
"Our God Saves": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqtQodstXUw
"My Savior Lives": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwILndlTTDU
1 comment:
Thank goodness! I thought I was the only cornball who loves the Olympics like no other ;) I cry all the way through them and Dane looks at me like I'm some kind of a nut every time I get weepy.
The videos of the kids are AWESOME. Thanks for posting them :)
Post a Comment