Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Fun

Hi there everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! I had a great day today. Actually I've had a great few days. Let's go back in time a bit. Last Friday, I went to an awesome Valentine's party at Landon's house. Landon's Mommy Laura is one of my teachers from church. Look how many kids were there!!! Hard to tell from this picture, but us girls were significantly outnumbered!!!! Here's me and my friend Kale sharing a cookie at the party.Everyone brought cards for each other and Mommy and I decorated a bag to put ours in. The cards were really cool. I had fun digging them out.
After all of the cookies and brownies and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets, I needed to work off some of the sugar. So I did some workout dancing with the Wiggles... Then on Saturday, Paul and Anna came to visit. They were so much fun! Paul used to work with Daddy and Keith in Ovilla. He and Anna got married several months ago and they are now living in Dallas again so they got to come visit us!! We had lots of fun - Anna is really fun to play and read with and Paul can juggle ANYTHING!!! He even juggled my baby Shrek dolls!!!Saturday night, Keith and Barie and Kade, Kamden, and Kale came over for dinner with us and Paul and Anna. The boys and I hung out for a little bit on my playscape - look at Kade!!!!Mommy wanted you to see one of my other Valentine's outfits. This is me on Sunday eating an apple after service. Green apples are my favorite!After church on Sunday, we ate lunch at Keith and Barie's. Here's me and the boys having some pizza :)


Today I got to hang out with some other friends. Mommy took me to a playdate with Molly and Noah and Gigi and Owen and some other new friends. We get together once a month and we always have so much fun! So we went to this place called Goin' Bananas. There was tons of stuff to play on!!! This is me in the toddler area. It was kind of bouncy and there were fun rescue vehicles for me to play in!!!
Then we went to the playhouse area. I had a blast opening and closing these windows and hiding from Mommy!
Then I headed to the kitchen and this little boy and I made dinner. I liked the microwave a lot. Then we headed back to the inflatable area and found a Nemo slide. It was AWESOME!!! That's me saying hi to Mr. Ray and the fish. Then Mommy showed me how to climb up the ladder to the slide. We did it together one time and then I did it by myself like 6 other times!!! I'm getting really good at climbing. WARNING TO GRANDPARENTS: The next picture could instigate a heart palpitation or in the case of Pops, maybe even an attack. Mommy says to tell you that I was totally safe, uninjured, and as soon as I crash landed I jumped up and said "Do it AGAIN!!!!"There was also a tunnel in the Nemo bounce house. So fun!!
Then we found another slide and Mommy nearly got stuck navigating around in there with me. Here's Noah playing with a ball. He's too small for the bouncy parts but I think he still had a good time.
Well, it was a super fun day and I was so tired!!! Mommy said I inherited her curse - bright red cheeks when I get hot.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! Wishing you lots of love!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Aren't we glad that Kinsey is going to have a Ferguson girl around. She is definitely out numbered. Thanks for sharing some great pictures...always fun to see "all" the grands!
Love, Mama E.