So they very sweetly got Kinsey this Noah's Ark toy, which is great because one of her favorite books is this open-the-flap Noah's ark book with all the animals and such. So the toy comes with zebras and elephants and lions and a Noah. There's windows (on the side you can see below) and an on-ramp on the other side. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, Kinsey has a friend named Noah and his Mom is Molly (Kinsey calls her Monny). So she had all the animals and Noah down inside the ark and I said, "Where's Noah? He needs to be on top to drive the boat." So Kinsey gets down and stares into the ark windows and says "Noooooooah, Monnnnnny!" And she keeps talking about them together. It's pretty cute.So it's getting late but I wanted to share two more December pics with you. Here's Kinsey kicked back with Daddy during the last stages of his strep throat (we all had it - it was not the best month for us) watching the Wiggles and having goldfish (her favorite snack in the world).
And here's my new favorite picture of her - I call her my little hayseed...
...so this outfit was mine when I was like 2 years old and somehow Mom kept it all this time and gave it to me when Kinsey was born. So you know how the girl loves to dress up. Well I tried the outfit on her and then she wanted to wear her new pink boots (from Grammy, see upcoming posts of visit to Jasper) and she asked for her big yellow hat. What an accessorizer!!!
Ok, still to come - visit to Jasper with the Whites and Tennisons, Christmas Eve-eve with the King family, Christmas Eve at HCBC RRN, Christmas with the Griggs' fam, post-Christmas with the Hallams, and anything else that comes along in the meantime.
1 comment:
I'm glad you are all feeling better. We were all down for the count a lot of December too (not as bad as strep though!) Kind of puts a damper on the holidays!
Kinsey is still too cute!
Post a Comment