
Here's Daddy's little helper, doesn't she look like she's having a great time? Seriously, the last couple of days has made us question ever leaving the house again! She does so great most of the time, but then we go out of town and then she's weird for the next couple of days in terms of sleep and naps. Tomorrow she should be back on schedule, but last night and today were a little rough and she got up at 3am (at least I think I remember it, awesome-husband-of-mine took care of her) and then again at 8:30am which is odd for her.
Tonight we went out on our second date since Kinsey was born. I know, I know, we are working on it - we've just been really busy. So we underestimated the traffic to the restaurant and so we ended up at the Food Court at the mall before running across to the movie theater to see The Break Up. Can I just say this is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time? Vince Vaughn is usually NOT my favorite because he's usually in pretty slapstick-type roles. But in this movie, he's really very dry and hilarious. But the movie is also pretty serious and heartwrenching at times. For all of you adults out there, I highly recommend this movie. But be warned, some of the fight scenes were awfully familiar. How many times have I told Douglas that I want him to WANT to do housework? Now I see how dumb that sounds, but the sentiment is still there :-) And if anyone from Chicago is reading this, I love your city! The movie is set there and I have spent some time there for work and I just love it - so much to do, great architecture, you walk everywhere, it's awesome! We will need to take Kinsey there sometime. Huge thanks to Nana and Pops for babysitting tonight!! They did an awesome job with a really sleepy baby. This is the first time we've left her when she wasn't in a good mood and that was really tough. But she was in the best hands possible so we had confidence in going out.
Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
We saw the Break up too and I loved it, but not the ending. So atypical of movies like that.
Hope ya'll had a good time. And you know whenever I am in town, you can have a date night too. I know a little bit about baby girls :)
I saw the break-up last week. I definitely enjoyed it. The funny parts were really funny and a part or two even made me tear up. We've had some of the same discussions here about the chores, etc. I wasn't ready for it to be over, the ended wasn't at all what I would've guessed. (Not to give away any spoilers here!)
Post a Comment